Real Estate/Land Development Project Officer
Date Create: October 02, 2023 Type: Full-time Apply By: October 14, 2023
- Coordinate all land-related projects from initiation to completion. These include survey works, value addition works, and construction-related tasks.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Where required prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using mapping tools e.g. satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Facilitate production of title deeds from survey plans from the relevant land offices.
- Work with contracted consultants, surveyors, contractors, and other service providers to ensure projects are delivered within budget, time, and in the highest quality.
- Degree in any field of Study.
- Qualifications in Survey, Land economics, Real estate, Construction Management, Architecture, Urban and regional planning, or related disciplines will be an added advantage.
- At least two years of project management experience in any field.
- At least one year of experience in real estate/land/property-related projects e.g. valuation tasks, survey tasks, construction tasks e.t.c.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and compile necessary reports.
- Strong organization, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to maintain exceptional services to Username's internal and external clients.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Survey design and geomapping softwares, Archicad, Autocad e.t.c MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and CRM database.
- Good attention to detail, organized, efficient and decisive.
- High degree of accuracy when handling information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.